Celebrate Mardi Gras in style with our Beads and Brunch Tour! Indulge in Mobile’s finest brunch offerings as we meander through the city’s streets, adorned with colorful beads and Mardi Gras decorations. We’ll share tales of Mardi Gras history along the way!
KING CAKE & CARNIVAL
Enjoy an exclusive viewing of the parade from our private space! You’ll hear the history of Mardi Gras in Mobile and experience a VIP parade viewing while enjoying delicious king cake!
- Let the Good Times Roll *Not a restaurant tour* Parade viewing is great for all ages!
- Mobile started it all in 1703! Learn the early beginnings of Carnival in North America.
- Know the story of Joe Cain, Chief Slac, and how Mardi Gras was revived post-Civil War.
- Encounter stories of mystic societies, Moon Pies and more of Mobile’s Carnival traditions
- Enjoy king cake and clean restrooms while relaxing comfortably before the parades roll by!
- Great for all ages!
*NOTE: This experience is not a restaurant tour, there will be stories of Mardi Gras along the with the parade viewing.*