Get your tastebuds ready for Mobile’s signature food tour! Taste iconic Gulf Coast dishes at 7 different eateries while learning about the fascinating history of the area.
OLD MOBILE EVENING
- Adult w/Cocktail Ages 21+ • Must bring ID
- Adult Ages 21+
Enjoy an Evening in Mobile!
Explore the food history of Mobile going back over 1,000 years! Each of our five stops is a different, unique dining experience.
- Begin the evening at Dauphin’s on the 34th floor overlooking beautiful Mobile Bay. The views are almost as great as the food!
- Hear how food has shaped our culture and way of life on the Gulf Coast as we travel the Lower Dauphin Street Historic District.
- Enjoy a variety of excellent dishes with each stop as a unique dining experience from fine dining to pub food.
- Hear Mobile’s long history with Cuba at Las Floriditas, a Cuban themed speakeasy located in the basement of a former bank vault.
- Join us as we walk through the centuries of food history in Mobile and highlight four dishes contributed to our palates by Mobilians.
- Tours will take place rain or shine.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible throughout.
- Savory dishes, enough for dinner, are provided on this tour.
- The exact meeting point will be provided with ticket purchase.
- Restrooms are available throughout the experience.
- Tickets must be purchased 4 hours prior to the start of the tour.
What To Expect
On our Old Mobile Evening Tour, discover delicious dishes at five incredibly popular sit-down restaurants. Along the way learn about Mobile’s food history where for thousands of years, people have enjoyed the cuisine from our local waters — the Mobile River, Mobile Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico.
A Cuban themed speakeasy, Las Floriditas serves authentic Cuban dishes and cocktails located in a former bank vault. Don’t worry, we know the password to let you in.
Located on the 34th floor overlooking the Mobile River and Mobile Bay, Dauphin’s is fine dining with the best views in Mobile! Two dishes are served on this stop. Bama Gump – that’s fresh, fried green tomatoes with a shrimp remoulade sauce and the Joe Cain Dip, a spinach artichoke dip with Conecuh Sausage that honors our Mardi Gras hero.
Mobile’s upscale wine bar is a great place to relax with one of their signature cocktails and delicious food items like the 504 POST Toast.
Mobile’s newest ramen shop serves up a menu full of eclectic eats including the J.F.C. (Japanese Fried Chicken).
Enjoy some of the South’s best BBQ at Moe’s with ribs and chicken wings. Add on the cocktail package for one of their bushwackers!
Alcohol Drink Package
Alcohol drink tastings will be included for an extra $20 for you to enjoy at three of our stops.
*Restaurant locations are subject to change due to availability.*
Our meeting location is the bottom floor of the RSA Trustmark Bank Building. We will meet in the 1st-floor lobby. Free parking is available for our guests in the garage attached to the RSA Trustmark Bank Building on the St. Joseph Street side of the building.