1920’S PROHIBITION MURDER MYSTERY
- Flapper Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
- Bootlegger Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants plus 3 Prohibition-era themed cocktails
Can you solve the murder at the speakeasy?
Step back in time and join us for an evening of bootlegging, murder, blackmail, and deceit on our 1920’s Prohibition Murder Mystery Tour while visiting real speakeasies along with some of the best restaurants in Mobile!
This themed tour is only available during the month of August.
Begin our tour in Mobile’s Cuban themed speakeasy. Don’t worry, we know the password. Enjoy some of the best dishes this side of Cuba with the Hemingway Bowl.
Squid Ink –
Recently awarded Mobile’s Most Innovative Menu for two years in a row! See why at Squid Ink with two of their best selling appetizers.
Wintzell’s Oyster House –
The landmark restaurant of Mobile. Serving oysters fried, stewed, and nude since 1938. Our tour features the oyster sampler along with fried pickles.
The Insider –
Mobile’s first and only food hall is home to THREE of our stops on this tour – HammeredCow, Chicken District, and PS Taco.
- Bring your appetites!
- Dress the part! A prize will be given for the “Best Dressed”.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!