1. History Museum of Mobile Open House
Take advantage of free admission as you explore 300 years of Mobile’s History while learning about the museums programs, memberships, and departments. Light refreshments will be served!
2. LoDa ArtWalk
August 10th - 6 pm
The LoDa ArtWalk is a free, family friendly, downtown Mobile, art event where area businesses and artisans showcase local art and their talents.
3. Cinderella The Musical
Playhouse in the Park
Need a little Disney in your life? Grab tickets to The Playhouse in the Park’s production of Cinderella. The show runs through August 12th
on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2:30 pm.
4. Summer Classic Movie Series
What’s better than watching your favorite movie on the big screen? Watching your favorite movie at Mobile’s oldest theatre, The Saenger Theatre. The movie lineup has something for everyone in their Summer Classic Movie Series. The showings for August include
Pulp Fiction on August 5th
Mary Poppins August 12th
Wizard of Oz on August 19th.
All showings are at 3 pm.
5. Rubber Ducky Regatta
August 25th - 10 am
Cooper Riverside Park
Come support the Ronald McDonald House Charities as 10,000 rubber duckies are dropped into the Mobile River. The “adopted” duckies will race to the finish line and the winning duck adopter will receive the grand prize. Visit rubberduckyregatta.com to adopt your ducky!
6. MAMMA MIA! The Musical
Joe Jefferson Playhouse
August 10th - 26th
MAMMA MIA! has become a worldwide sensation since it’s debut. Come see it perfomed in Mobile for the very first time! Buy your tickets here.
7. Bienville Bites Food Tour
Join the fun as we visit restaurants and shops in the Lower Dauphin Street Historic District in Downtown Mobile for a three hour tour of delicious food and history! Check out our calendar and purchase your tickets.
8. Mobile Tiki Week
- The Haberdasher and Gulf Coast Ducks have teamed up to bring you TIKI DUCKS! The Gulf Coast Ducks will transform their ducks into floating tiki lounges for a sunset and twilight cruise during Mobile Tiki Week. Tours run at sunset and include a special tiki drink from the talented bartenders at The Haberdasher.
- During Tiki week is also the annual Daquari Dash Pub Crawl. A free event that starts at the OK Bicycle Shop, crawl your way to Southern National, Noble South Sidecar Lounge, The Merry Widow, and The Haberdasher and buy drinks along the way.
9. 21st Annual Dauphin Street Beer Festival
August 25th 6 to 9 pm
The 21st Annual Dauphin Street Beer Festival features samples of over 85 different beers from around the world in over 30 restaurants and establishments in Downtown Mobile.
10. Founders Day at Bellingrath Gardens
In honor of Walter Bellingrath’s birthday, Bellingrath Gardens has free admission to the public for Mobile and Baldwin county residents only. Explore the gardens and tour the home for only $9.