Our food tour is a unique, fun, and delicious way to experience downtown Mobile, Alabama.
- Our tour will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile's favorite restaurants and shops.
- Experience the history, culture and hear the stories of downtown Mobile's Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa)
- Learn the stories behind the food and the restaurants.
- Have fun getting to know other locals and guests to our city.
- Ticket price includes all food, tax and gratuities.
- Tours will take place rain or shine. Ponchos will be provided in case of rain.
- The exact meeting point will be provided with ticket purchase.
- The tour is wheelchair/stroller accessible throughout.
- Restrooms available throughout the experience.
- Savory tastings, enough for lunch are provided on this tour.
- Tickets must be purchased 2 hours prior to the start of the tour.
THE ROYAL SCAM - Dine with us in this beautiful southern courtyard with gumbo that was recently named "Mobile's best."
PANINI PETE'S - Recently voted 'Best Sandwich Shop in Alabama." Our tastings include their best selling panini's and beignets which are the best on the Gulf Coast.
THREE GEORGES CANDY - A landmark in downtown Mobile since 1917. This stop includes a VIP praline making experience.
VON'S BISTRO - Von's menu of Southern, Asian and Gulf Coast seafood is what makes Von's a true favorite of Mobilians.
WINZTELL'S OYSTER HOUSE - The landmark restaurant in Downtown Mobile. Serving oysters fried, stewed, or nude at the original location since 1938.
A&M PEANUT SHOP - A local landmark on the Gulf Coast. Come taste a sample of peanuts, pecans, cashews and nuts that are boiled fresh daily from a 110 year old roaster located inside.
HEROES SPORTS BAR AND GRILL - Mobile is a sports town and Heroes is where Mobilians go to watch the game. Join us as we taste Heroes award winning crawfish and spinach dip.
*Restaurant locations are subject to change due to availability.