The signature food tour of Mobile, Alabama. Enjoy iconic Gulf Coast dishes like gumbo, pralines and oysters. You’ll love our stories with over 300 years of Mobile history from Bienville to Hank Aaron to the Moon Pie. The only thing you’ll leave hungry for is more of Mobile!
- Our LoDa Stroll will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile's favorite restaurants and shops.
- Experience the history, culture and hear the stories of downtown Mobile's Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa)
- Learn the stories behind the food and the restaurants.
- Have fun getting to know other locals and guests to our city.
- Ticket price includes all food, tax and gratuities.
THE ROYAL SCAM - Dine with us in this beautiful southern courtyard with gumbo that was recently named "Mobile's best."
MOE’S ORIGINAL BAR B QUE - Located in a historic former automotive dealership in Downtown Mobile, Moe’s serves our guests their famous ribs and chicken wings with of course, a side of Alabama white BBQ sauce.
THREE GEORGES CANDY - A landmark in downtown Mobile since 1917. Taste chocolate that’s listed on Alabama’s “100 Dishes To Eat Before You Die.”
VON'S BISTRO - Von's menu of Southern, Asian and Gulf Coast seafood is what makes Von's a true favorite of Mobilians.
WINTZELLS OYSTER HOUSE - The landmark restaurant in Downtown Mobile. Serving oysters fried, stewed, or nude at the original location since 1938.
A&M PEANUT SHOP - A local landmark on the Gulf Coast. Come taste a sample of peanuts, pecans, cashews and nuts that are boiled fresh daily from a 110 year old roaster located inside.
HEROES SPORTS BAR AND GRILL - Mobile is a sports town and Heroes is where Mobilians go to watch the game. Join us as we taste Heroes award winning crawfish and spinach dip.
*Restaurant locations are subject to change due to availability.
- Tours will take place rain or shine. Ponchos will be provided in case of rain.
- The exact meeting point will be provided with ticket purchase.
- The tour is wheelchair/stroller accessible throughout.
- Restrooms available throughout the experience.
- Savory tastings, enough for lunch are provided on this tour.
- Tickets must be purchased 2 hours prior to the start of the tour.