Join Bienville Bites for this unique Mardi Gras experience in the city where it all began!
Celebrate Mobile's Mardi Gras history as we explore the stories behind the Carnival tradition in Mobile. Included on every Floats and Food Tour is award winning Gulf Coast cuisine at 5 Downtown Mobile restaurants and a private viewing of a Mardi Gras parade at the historic Hallett-Irby House.
- Historical stories of Carnival and Mardi Gras in the city where it all started - Mobile, Alabama.
- Private viewing from the historic Hallett-Irby House on the parade route.
- Delicious cuisine at a variety of Downtown Mobile restaurants.
- Restrooms and parking are available at the Hallett-Irby House for our tour guests only.
- King cake for each guest during the parade.
- Optional alcohol tickets to include champagne and additional alcohol at restaurant stops.
- Experience Mardi Gras like never before on this one of a kind food tour.
(Locations are subject to change based on availability.)
WINTZELL'S OYSTER HOUSE - The landmark restaurant in Downtown Mobile. Serving oysters fried, stewed, or nude at the original location since 1938.
HEROES SPORTS BAR AND GRILL Mobile is a sports town and Heroes is where Mobilians go to watch the game. Join us as we taste Heroes award winning crawfish and spinach dip.
BOB'S DOWNTOWN RESTAURANT Located on the corner of Fat & Happy in Downtown Mobile. Bob's locally sourced food is cooked fresh daily and is a local's favorite. Enjoy their award winning seafood gumbo at this stop
O DALY'S HOLE IN THE WALL- Located beside their sister restaurant O Daly's Irish Pub, O Daly's Hole in the Wall features a menu with items you can not find anywhere else in Mobile! Our tasting will include their 504 pizza along with a Country Fried Shepard’s Pie Ball.
Five's unique menu of five appetizers and five entrees have made it a favorite among Mobilians along with their fresh, Gulf seafood. Our tasting includes their delicious Uptown Chicken and on Saturday’s during brunch, beignets
Alcohol Drink Package - Alcohol drink tastings will be included for an extra $10 for you to enjoy. Those tastings include Dragon Drink from Wintzell’s, along with Strawberry Lemonade from Five and Frose from O Daly’s.