HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TROLLEY TOUR
- Boo's Cruise Price includes three hour trolley ride, plus all food, drinks, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
A one night Boo’s Cruise on Halloween night!
Hop on the haunted trolley for visits to Mobile’s most haunted landmarks!
- This haunted tour starts where it all began in the city of Mobile, Fort Conde.
- Visit a lineup of great restaurants for delicious food and drink. “Haunted” cocktails will be included.
- Experience ALL the haunted landmarks of Mobile.
Hop aboard our haunted trolley from Gulf Coast Tours
- Fort Conde – The oldest streets of Mobile still remain haunted to this day!
- Fort Conde Inn – This hotel has seen its share of visitors – some in supernatural form.
- Battle House Hotel – Another haunted hotel which has seen its share of dark days.
- Campo Santo – Mobile’s earliest residents still lie in the grounds here.
- Barton Academy – Mobile’s first public school has seen a lot more than students roaming the halls.
- Oakleigh Mansion – This Antebellum mansion has a dark side of Mobile’s history to share.
- Church St. Graveyard – The oldest graveyard in town tell the stories of Mobile’s history within its walls.
- Boyington Oak – Friendship, a love story, murder, execution and a tree. Wait until you find out the story of the Boyington Oak!
See these haunted landmarks along with other stories of death and destruction in Mobile’s history from our team of tour guides!
Food and Drink locations to be named later..
(We promise they’ll be excellent!)