HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TROLLEY TOUR
- Boo's Cruise Price includes three hour trolley ride, plus all food, drinks, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
Join us for the “Trick or Trolley” Tour on October 30th or 31st! Embark on a haunted journey starting from the heart of Mobile, Fort Conde, and ride the eerie trolley through the city’s most spine-chilling landmarks. Indulge in haunted cocktails and delectable bites from the finest restaurants as you uncover every spectral secret Mobile has to offer. Don’t miss out on this thrilling event for two nights only!
Hop aboard our haunted trolley from Gulf Coast Tours
- Fort Conde – The oldest streets of Mobile still remain haunted to this day!
- Fort Conde Inn – This hotel has seen its share of visitors – some in supernatural form.
- Battle House Hotel – Another haunted hotel which has seen its share of dark days.
- Campo Santo – Mobile’s earliest residents still lie in the grounds here.
- Barton Academy – Mobile’s first public school has seen a lot more than students roaming the halls.
- Oakleigh Mansion – This Antebellum mansion has a dark side of Mobile’s history to share.
- Church St. Graveyard – The oldest graveyard in town tell the stories of Mobile’s history within its walls.
- Boyington Oak – Friendship, a love story, murder, execution and a tree. Wait until you find out the story of the Boyington Oak!
See these haunted landmarks along with other stories of death and destruction in Mobile’s history from our team of tour guides!
Food and Drink locations to be named later..
(We promise they’ll be excellent!)