Dive deep into Downtown Mobile’s shadowed corners, where chilling tales and tantalizing bites await the brave. Don’t miss the year’s most sought-after haunting experience!
- Boo Brunch Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
- Boo Brunch + Cocktails Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants plus two haunted cocktails.
- Boo Brunch Kids Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
Wake up to Mobile’s mysterious past with our Boo Brunch tour! Unravel the Battle House Hotel’s passionate crimes, hear tales of 18th-century pirate justice, discover the eerie secrets of the Bankhead Tunnel, and dare to learn the truth behind the enigmatic “Bucket of Blood.” Perfect for all ages – embark on a morning filled with ghostly tales and tantalizing bites!
- “Crime of Passion” murder inside the Battle House Hotel
- Stories of 18th century pirate executions.
- Bankhead Tunnel – Find out why Mobile’s oldest tunnel has seen its share of frightening visitors.
- Bucket of Blood – You’ll be made aware of what really goes on in Mobile, if someone entices you to “a free drink in the saloon”.
- These along with more!
- Bring your appetites! (We’re not kidding, it’s a lot of food!)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking. *This tour is not recommended for those with mobility limitations.*
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!
Knuckle Bones Elixir Co.
Dropout Bakery and Co.
Squid Ink Eats & Drinks
Bistro St. Emanuel
The Trellis Room