Get your tastebuds ready for Mobile’s signature food tour! Taste iconic Gulf Coast dishes at 7 different eateries while learning about the fascinating history of the area.
- BBBQ Tour
June is the month to celebrate dads so we are offering a tour doing what all guys love – eating good food!
This tour makes six stops in 3 hours. Enjoy a burger, pizza, wings, ribs, oysters, peanuts, a brew, and banana pudding all in one afternoon.
Hear stories along the way about the rich baseball history in Mobile. From Hank Aaron to Satchel Paige, hear how these legends grew up in the Port City.
Listen to stories about life along the Mobile River that spans back over 1,000 years. How Mobile became a working port and interesting stories about the Civil War in Mobile, Alabama.
Squid Ink offers some of the best burgers in Mobile. We’ll try their famous Cadillac Burger!
A&M Peanut Shop
A&M Peanut Shop is a landmark in Mobile. We’ll enjoy some of the delicious roasted peanuts.
Braided River Brewing Co.
Stop by one of Mobile’s most popular breweries for brew of your choice.
Wintzell’s Oyster House
The iconic Wintzell’s downtown serves up oysters fried, stewed, and nude. We’ll have an oyster sampler plus fried pickles.
Some of the best pizza in Mobile is found at O Daly’s with their famous 504 Pizza. It will change your life!
Moe’s serves up some of the best wings in town with Alabama white BBQ sauce. We will pair it with ribs and end the tour with a Southern staple, Banana Pudding!
- Bring your appetites! (It’s a lot of food!)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!