Get your tastebuds ready for Mobile’s signature food tour! Taste iconic Gulf Coast dishes at 7 different eateries while learning about the fascinating history of the area.
- BBBQ Tour Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity.
- BBBBBQ Tour Add on more B’s - Brews and Bourbon!
Celebrate the special dads in your life this June with a unique food tour designed to delight both guys and gals alike – indulging in delicious cuisine!
Embark on a 3-hour journey through Downtown Mobile featuring six incredible stops, where you’ll savor mouth-watering delights such as burgers, pizza, fried okra, chicken wings, ribs, oysters, peanuts, fried pickles, and banana pudding – all in one unforgettable afternoon.
As you relish these culinary treats, immerse yourself in the fascinating stories of Mobile’s rich baseball legacy. Learn about legendary players like Hank Aaron and Satchel Paige, who honed their skills in the Port City.
Throughout the tour, you’ll also discover intriguing tales of life along the Mobile River, which spans a history of over 1,000 years. Uncover the development of Mobile as a bustling port and hear captivating accounts of the Civil War in Mobile, Alabama. Get ready for an extraordinary experience that combines exceptional food and compelling stories!
Squid Ink offers some of the best burgers in Mobile. We’ll try their famous Cadillac Burger!
A&M Peanut Shop
A&M Peanut Shop is a landmark in Mobile. We’ll enjoy some of the delicious roasted peanuts.
Wintzell’s Oyster House
The iconic Wintzell’s downtown serves up oysters fried, stewed, and nude. We’ll have an oyster sampler plus fried pickles.
At the Insider Food Hall, you’ll find some of the best wings and fried okra in town!
O Daly’s Irish Pub
Some of the best pizza in Mobile is found at O Daly’s with their famous 504 Pizza. It will change your life!
Moe’s serves up some of the juiciest ribs in town and end the tour with a Southern staple, Banana Pudding!
- Bring your appetites! (It’s a lot of food!)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!