This experience begins at Bienville Square with hot roasted peanuts for feeding the squirrels. Experience guides will lead children to lunch at The Moon Pie Store then to The Fountain of Youth for a refreshing Frios pop. Children will have a hands on chocolate experience at Three Georges. The group will unwind with a story time at The Haunted Book Shop before heading back to Bienville Square to meet parents or guardians.
- Available only during the week of July 22- 26
- Children ages 6 and up
- Parents are welcome to attend, but not required. If parents wish to attend and enjoy food, an additional ticket will be required for each adult choosing to eat. The same menu applies to all tickets for this tour!
- There will be two tour guides for all Little Foodie Tours.
- Restrooms will be available each location.
- A&M Peanut Shop - peanuts for feeding the squirrels at Bienville Square
- Moon Pie Store - hamburgers or hot dog and French fries for lunch
- FOY Superfoods - Frios gourmet popsicles
- Three Georges Candy Shop - an exclusive hands on chocolate experience
- The Haunted Book Shop - story time with a special guest