MAIDS FOR MOBILE
- Maids for Mobile Ages 13+
Ace the BIG interview!
Our Maids for Mobile tour will help prepare you for the big interview! Our team of historians have partnered with local interview and communications specialist, Wendy Lipham to help you walk away confident and knowledgable!
- Taste Gulf Coast staples like gumbo, oysters, beignets and more! Get a first hand experience of Mobile’s food scene! (Alternate dishes for food allergies are available.)
- Hear stories from over 300 years of Mobile history. Walk away knowing the founding of Mobile, Mardi Gras, and a broad overview of the six flags of Mobile’s history in a fun and engaging way.
- Local interview and communications specialist, Wendy Lipham has years of coaching young ladies on interview, expert tips, and ways to build your knowledge and confidence!
- See the incredible views of Mobile from the 34th floor of Dauphin’s!
- Have fun meeting others from around town also going through the interview process.
- Enjoy a memorable family experience!
Joe Cain Cafe
Begin out tour in the historic Battle House Hotel and the Joe Cain Cafe. Named after our founder of modern day Mardi Gras and serving a delicious cup of gumbo
Located on the 34th floor overlooking the Mobile River and Mobile Bay, Dauphin’s is fine dining with the best views in Mobile!
A&M Peanut Shop
A downtown landmark since 1947. Generations have enjoyed the fresh roasted peanuts from the A&M Peanut Shop.
Wintzell’s Oyster House
The landmark restaurant in downtown Mobile. Served fried, stewed, and nude since 1937 at the original location. Our guests are delighted to an oyster sampler plus fried pickles.
Mo’Bay Beignet Co.
The best beignets on the Gulf Coast.(Yes, we said it!) Try along with one of their famous made in house syrups.
*restaurants are subject to change based on availability*